Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Stay At Home Mom Is Not A (Real Job)




I hate it when I am told being a Stay At Home Mom is NOT a real job.... perhaps people are right it is not a real job.....

At A Real Job you get paid by the hour and have lunch and bathroom breaks and expected to dress a certain way and set hours and vacation time as well as meetings and maybe a promotion with raises.

My Job I get paid with hugs and kisses and satisfaction of knowing I am making an impact on little people. I work 24/7 with out overtime, sick pay or even sick days for that matter, I will never be promoted or the pay change, my bosses go on vacation with me when I have the time and the money to do so and usually revolved around their liking more than mine. Meetings.... I go to school meetings, doctor meetings, have to have many private meetings with my bosses. And my uniform is more than likely PJ's or sweats that I do not have the time to change out of.

My job titles include:
Maid
Caregiver
Therapist
Doctor
Chaperone
Event Planner
Waitress
Teacher
Nurse
Refree 
Handyman
Photographer
Cook
Security Officer
Hair Dresser 
Personal Assistant 

So yeah... It might not a be a real job.... but it is my job!
It is proven kids do better when a parent is home with them and there for them, maybe the money in the home is not the same but the reward is priceless.









No comments:

Post a Comment